Thursday, June 23, 2011

Come See 1523 Belmont - $224,900

1523 Belmont is exactly what you are looking for if you are interested in a 3 bedroom/ 2 bath Belhaven cottage. It was totally renovated in 2009. By that, I mean gutted down to the studs, rewired, replumbed, with new HVAC, and a new roof! It has a wonderful open floor plan that flows out onto the screen porch. There are no strange little rooms, no plaster, and a level foundation! The kitchen is large with granite and has a built in booth. Every time I go in this house I am reminded of how much it is truly the perfect "new/old" house. My wife and I love our house on St Ann, which has the architectural significance of Belhaven, and, of course, the community, but would love to have the features this house does, AND, without the constant maintenance! Seriously jealous. Call me if you would like to schedule a showing. 601-624-7948. Walt

1 comment:

  1. Wow, that is a seriously awesome house! I too am jealous of an "old" house that has been so updated.

    ReplyDelete